Silver Branch Brewing Company focuses on the four major brewing cultures (Central Europe, Belgium, British Isles and Americas) to deliver a multi-dimensional craft beer experience that is welcoming and authentic. We strive to deliver a sense of “Gemütlichkeit” with the right beer, in the right glass, at the right temperature, in the right atmosphere.
Silver Branch Brewing Company is looking for a talented and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to manage our website and social media platforms. The Digital Marketing Manager will design and implement web content, grow our social media presence, and support the marketing team while executing an ongoing marketing strategy that grows our overall brand. The Digital Marketing Manager is expected to grow our digital footprint with a strategic social media marketing plan to gain more subscribers by creating content, creating the content schedule, and posting content. In this role you will work together with various departments to push new beers, promote events, and to recruit staff through social media posts. A successful candidate will have experience in graphic and web design, a passion for independent beer culture, and an ability to manage multiple projects at once. The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the COO.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Plan, manage, and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that leverages our existing comprehensive digital presence to grow the Silver Branch Brewing Company brand and raise awareness across the DMV
- Lead social media strategy development: overall ownership and oversight for cross-channel social media marketing strategy development, including content creation, campaigns, budget, influencer activations, emerging trends, and social media innovation
- Grow our follower count by more than double across all social media channels within a 12-month period while simultaneously increasing overall engagement with our brand
- Increase our email subscription rate by more than 30% in 12 months from original start date
- Devise a weekly and quarterly schedule that will provide insight into our marketing plans for all other relevant departments within the organization
- Develop fresh and entertaining digital content that aligns with the Silver Branch Brewing Company brand across a multitude of platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Facilitate incoming interactions with our guests and loyal beer fans by answering questions or directing them to the necessary party. These may include questions regarding service, special events, beer releases, or other inquiries and should be responded to within 24 hours across all channels
- Devise a successful paid advertising program for the most relevant web and social media outlets to help grow our overall presence online
- Leverage our marketing forward point-of-sale system to create retention strategies for frequent or regular taproom guests with the included marketing platform
- Provide technical support to our Taproom, Kitchen, and Marketing team regarding our point-of-sale system
- Manage our Explorer Club Membership program and improve guest experience for existing club members by developing comprehensive systems that the Taproom team will implement
- Grow the total number of Explorers Club Members and work with our Events Coordinator to devise a few special opportunities and programs for members to participate in throughout the year
- Maintain the correct menu information, operating hours, and available products across all online sources of information including but not limited to: our website, Google Business, brewery directory listings, Untappd, etc.
- Work with our Events Coordinator and Marketing Director to increase overall attendance for our biggest events of the year including Oktoberfest in multiple locations
- Perform weekly analysis of all digital platforms and report consistent performance updates to the Executive Management team on total web traffic, likes, follows, views, etc.
- Write copy for social media posts, the Silver Branch Brewing Company blog, and other outlets where copy is needed to coordinate with rich media content
- Photograph and/or record video with a high degree of skill and fidelity to make the visual impression of the Silver Branch Brewing Company brand recognizable and highly engaging
- Troubleshoot technical issues with any of our Digital Media platforms while working with the necessary teams to ensure all links and systems are well maintained and up-to-date
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- Portfolio of images, videos, and campaigns that have been previously published with accompanying results to demonstrate proficiency in Digital Marketing
- Strong skills with all relevant social media platforms including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- At least two years of experience managing the back-end of a WordPress website or other similar websites
- Robust technical aptitude and comfortability with all forms of software, willingness to learn any new platform on an as-needed basis or based on existing infrastructure within Silver Branch Brewing Company
- Strong skills with all Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and Publisher
- Some experience working in Adobe Photoshop and the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum full-time requirement: 5 shifts per week, with a minimum of 9 hours per managing shift for average weekly full-time requirement of 45 hours
- Minimum 1 year of hospitality customer service experience
- Minimum 2 years of beer and/or beverage alcohol marketing experience
- Ability to work early, long hours with flexibility and the ability to work beyond normal working hours, on weekends, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary to ensure marketing objectives are met
- Prolonged periods sitting and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds at times